A beginner workshop for getting started with TouchDesigner
This 2-day beginner workshop is for everyone who wants start creating with TouchDesigner. We will provide an introduction to workflows and techniques to create realtime visuals and form a foundation of knowledge to enable one to continue exploring and learning TouchDesigner. Markus Heckmann and Ben Voigt will be your instructors for the workshop. Walk away with the knowledge to start creating your own interactive and generative projects with TouchDesigner.
$150 CAD - Student
- Introduction to UI and basic work concepts
- Get to know the different operator families
- Generative and instancing techniques
- Building visual effects modules
- Output to projectors and multiple displays
- Examples that explore practical applications
- Performance strategies
- A recent computer with the latest official TouchDesigner 099 installed and keyed (more information on installation and licenses here). If you computer is older please inquire if it will be appropriate for the workshop content.
- A 2-button mouse with scroll wheel), or 3 button mouse.
- Please consult the System Requirements to make sure your computer is capable of running TouchDesigner 099.