Licht.Pfad announces an intensive practical class about the automation of Infographic animation
We do a very short theoretical part and a bunch of practical topics.
We going to build a template for infographic animation based on request from the website, providing data in JSON format.
We have 2 Lessons:
- 29 of June from 7 till 10 PM on CET
- 30 of June from 7 till 10 PM on CET
- Setting up WebClient DAT
- Parsing JSON input using Python callback script
- Creating the animation template
- Creating the Control Parameters
- Working with Presets
- Generating the animation