Hotfix for 2022.32050 cooking bug, bug fixes and improvements
This release is a hotfix for 2022.32120 which had an issue with evaluating paths in expressions.
Feb 09, 2023
- Geo Text COMP - Added 'Sort by Depth' parameter to draw the text sorted by depth from the camera when using Specification DAT/CHOP.
- Screen Grab TOP - Added 'Limit FPS' parameter will limit capturing of the screen to a certain FPS.
- MQTT Client DAT - Added 'Verify Certificate' parameter which enables TLS (transport layer security) certificate verification against the server.
- Palette:searchReplace - searchReplace result reporting improvements. Added a toggle to include "hidden" parameters which defaults to off.
- Palette:popMenu - Fixed issue displaying wrong selected value in DAT output.
- Palette:materialDesignIcons - Align modes default to Bounding Box for better alignment of icon.
- Palette:multiTouch - v6.0.1 - Removed a missing export on the opacity parameter which caused an unnecessary warning.
- Palette:sopRender - v13.1.3 - Small internal cleanup of some unused OPs laying around.
- Palette:quadReproject - v0.1.5 - Added a Reset pulse parameter that internally re-triggers replication of quad configs after resetting to a clean state.
- TDAbleton - Bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed issue with clip trigger quantization being reset.
- Changed clip trigger quantization menu to be string based.
- Eliminated error when changing scene names.
- Ableton COMPs inside package component now have 'Connect' par off by default.
- Widgets - AutoUI - removed Verticalaspect parameter reference.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- NDI - Upgraded to NDI 5.5.2.
- Engine COMP / TouchEngine - Bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with time sliced CHOP samples getting lost after a discontinuity in independent clock mode.
- Fixed an issue which could leave the Engine COMP with no error and no output if TouchEngine crashed.
- Fixed an issue which could cause lost CHOP or DAT output when running in independent mode.
- Actor COMP / Nvidia Flex Solver COMP - Static shapes optimized when updating collision shapes and transforms.
- FBX COMP - Added texture asset's external file path to Info DAT table to assist with debugging failed texture imports.
- Geometry COMP / TDRotateToVector() - Fixed issues when scales were applied when rotating to vector.
- Composite TOP - Improve performance when many inputs are used.
- GLSL TOP - Fixed texture reallocation that occurs with extra color buffers if they are used for mipmapped rendering elsewhere.
- Movie File In TOP - Fixed crash when very large .png images (and other types) were opened.
- Screen Grab TOP - Fixed delayed mode not working well with GPUs using fallback capture.
- Screen Grab TOP - Fixed a potential crash on macOS if permission wasn't granted for TouchDesigner to use Screen Recording.
- Web Render TOP - Fixed crash that can occur when restarting the web rendering process.
- Delay CHOP - Fixed issue occuring when delay is exactly equal to maximum delay.
- Mouse In CHOP - Fixed bug which caused no values to be generated on some macOS systems.
- Timer CHOP - Fixed to alertSegment, alertDone callback arguments when cycling, or max cycles not used.
- Timer CHOP - Fixed recursion error when onExitCallback used goTo().
- TOP to CHOP - Fixed a bug when creating a single channel set when there were no valid pixels in the first row of the image.
- Monitors DAT - Added 'gpu_name' column.
- MQTT Client DAT - Improvements
- Fixed connections to secure brokers ie. SSL
- Automatically attempt to reconnect if connection to broker is lost or fails.
- Trigger onConnect callback on client reconnect.
- Multi Touch In DAT - Fixed a crash that could occur if clearing the table while touch events were still being registered.
- Table DAT - Table DATs now default to using 'tsv' extension when saving or editing contents rather than using the Content Language.
- Web Client DAT - Fixed DAT viewer crash when outputting bytes type data.
- Web Client DAT - Fixed a case where redirect headers (eg. 302) were sometimes combined with their subsequent response headers.
- WebSocket DAT - Possible fix for issues with establishing WebSocket connections outside the LAN.
- Alembic SOP - Upgraded to Alembic 1.8.4, removed support and dependency for legacy HDF5 compression format.
- Texture SOP - Camera aspect now works with floating point values.
- Binding - cells/pars/channels to Parameter Menus now use tokens or integers as appropriate.
- Syntax colors in DATs have been updated to match their earlier values before the switch from sRGB to linear color directives.
- Reset button values to default when changing button type menu.
- Fixed node name dependency so it does not depend on parameters.
- Fixed crashes that can occur when switching panel views quickly.
- Fixed crash that can occur when picking wireframe geometry in the Geometry Viewer.
- Fixed a crash opening very large windows.
- Fixed an issue showing * for a modified toe file on macOS after exiting Perform Mode.
- Fixed spurious errors when using Page.appendPar()
- Fixed a crash when entering invalid characters into the customize component window.
- Fixed % operator not being an Optimized Expression in some cases (CHOP source particularly).
- Hotfix for 2022.32120 which had an issue with evaluating paths in expressions.