Bug fixes and improvements
Jan 07, 2022
- Parameter CHOP / Parameter DAT - New 'Sort Method' parameter to list custom parameters either in Parameter Order (ie. the order in Parameter Dialog) or Creation Order (Legacy).
- Palette:camera - Fixed bug that caused the right-click menu to incorrectly open after some mouse movements.
- Widgets - v.2021.10.1.48 - Fixes a wiring problem in lister widget.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Engine COMP - Fixed issue which could apply the wrong frame rate in some circumstances.
- List COMP - Panel values scrollu and scrollv are no longer clamped to nearest integer value.
- Layout TOP - Fixed incorrect layout on first cook and improved performance for some configurations.
- Movie File In TOP - Fixed .tga files not opening correctly with 'High-Performance Read' enabled.
- Notch TOP - Fixed exposed camera's projection offset x/y.
- Nvidia Denoise TOP - Added error message for invalid input video resolutions (width must be between 80 and 1920 pixels).
- Ramp TOP - Fixed a crash for ramps with a single entry.
- Text TOP - Improved R-To-L reading direction right-alignment for Scalable fonts.
- DMX Out CHOP - Fixed sending of ArtSync packets so that they use the 'Local Address' and 'Local Port' parameters.
- Convert SOP - Fixed a bug that removed vertex attributes on all Convert SOPs if any were set to 'Particles Per Point'.
- ZED SOP - Fixed crash when connecting an Info CHOP without a camera.
- macOS - Corrected a mouse coordinate offset issue when a Window COMP spanned mulitple monitors with different resolutions/scaling.
- macOS - Fixed a case where popup panels we not displayed "Always on Top" when opened in a Window COMP.
- TouchEngine - Numerous improvements and fixes.
- Fixed Textport language button disappearing in some cases.