FBX SDK update, bug fixes and improvements
Sep 10, 2021
- FBX - Updated to FBX SDK v2020.1
- Palette:pushPins - Removed Environment Light COMP which was unused.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- TouchEngine - Fix for TOP outputs not being updated in some circumstances or 'swapping' outputs when frame rate drops.
- Actor COMP - Fixed crashes when using very small collision shapes.
- Animation COMP - Preserve custom columns in keyframe DAT tables when editing keyframes.
- FBX COMP - Fixed importing of .3ds files.
- Projection TOP - Maintain cubemap size when going from cube to cube.
- Ramp TOP - Fix Ramp UI disappearing after switching between multiple Ramp TOPs in a network.
- Audio Play CHOP - Fixed choppy output when manually adjusting volume parameter.
- Hokuyo CHOP = Fixed an issue keeping some Hokuyo models from connecting properly.
- Info CHOP - Fixed 'Timecode' info not working properly, in some cases the node needed to be clicked on.
- Alembic SOP - Crash fix.
- Examine DAT - Fixed failure to expand duplicate entries.
- Floating Cloud Licenses now check status every 9 minutes. This change is to support upcoming changes to CodeMeter Cloud services.
- Reconnecting audio devices better handled by audio CHOPs.
- Work around display corruption when using the box selection on AMD.
- Fixed panels not being clickable when extending outside their parent's boundaries.
- Fixed Bind expressions involving 'me.curPar'.
- Fixed crash when updating binds in components with privacy enabled.
- Fixed crash with deleting nodes dependent on performance information such as op('someOp').cookTime().