Bug fixes and improvements
Sep 18, 2019
- Notch TOP - Added 'Aspect Scale' parameter for each exposed camera, allowing output to be adjusted in multi-camera setups
- Blend CHOP - Added 'Additive Blending' method. Additive blending is the same as Proportional but without the normalization of weights
- Palette:camSchnappr - Version 2.53 bug fixes and improvements
- Multiple specified camSchnappr's Auto Blend feature is now properly referenced.
- Point IDs no longer move away from point when zooming out of viewport.
- Fixed problem where camSchnappr was not using referenced project's grid position.
- New parameters added to control ArcBall mutipliers, helpful for dealing with geometry of various scales.
- Added 'Alt Modifier Key Parameter' to control step size when moving points with alt+arrow key.
- Palette:kantanMapper - Bug fixes and improvements
- New shapes get an individual name.
- Fixed alpha for freeform shapes.
- Rectangles and freeform shapes now have Texture ID parameter exposed letting you specify the texture to use with kantanUVHelper.
- Added ability to create a custom softedges with access to every corner point seperately.
- Palette:searchReplace - Fixed bug where Table DAT's exact dimensions can be destroyed by replace.
- Widgets updated.
- autoUI.tox 0.4.7 now has better error messages when you don't have a widgets package in your project.
- TDAbleton updated to 1.21.0
- Value return parameters from Live now work with binding.
- Cleaned up demo dependencies, stop textport spam, and remove 'tests' component.
- Automatically pick MAX devices.
- New "TDA Ignore" Max devices that make TouchDesigner ignore all following devices in chain (for speed)
- 'Timeslice OSC' parameter on TDA components to eliminate constant cooking of inputs (replaces old selective cooking option ).
- 'Send Only' parameter option on TDA components turns off all OSC CHOP inputs completely.
- Ticks included in time data for song.
- COMP Class.copyOPs now preserves wiring when source component is the same as the destination.
- App Class - New windowColorBits member.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Custom Operators - Fixed crash that can occur when a 2nd input is connected when no 1st input is connected.
- NDI In TOP - Receiving interlaced sources should now work, they will automatically be deinterlaced.
- NDI Out TOP - Fixed crash that can occur at certain resolutions, such as 960x540.
- GLSL TOP - Fixed some issues with #include statements when referencing Select DATs.
- RealSense TOP - Upgrade to libRealSense 2.26.0. Gived error when firmware is out of date.
- Audio Movie CHOP / Audio File In CHOP - Fixed crash that can occur when files with more than 8 channels are used.
- Logic CHOP - Fixed memory leak with duplicate names.
- Reorder CHOP- Fixed an incorrect sorting with "Base Name Sort" option.
- OSC In CHOP - Fixed stripping name segments.
- OSC In DAT - Backward compatibility fix: 'Blank Lines for Non-Scoped Bundles'
- Lookup DAT - Fix Row Values/Col Values menu options.
- FBX COMP - Fixed cooking issue when it has a wired parent COMP.
- FBX COMP / USD COMP - Fixed bug with 'Extend Right' Hold mode.
- Light COMP - Fixed bug with incorrect shadows showing up when using soft shadowing.
- Export Movie Dialog - Now allow for non-integer frame rates ie. 29.97 or 59.94.
- Fixed Global OP Shortcuts sometimes resulting in long paths being created when using 'Paste Reference' or 'Paste Bind'.
- Fixed a crash when comparing the Point/Prim/Vertex with invalid types.