We are looking for a talented Touch Designer programmer who can assist us in further developing an existing real-time video capture, playback and FX system.
We are an audio visual art studio based in north Los Angeles.
What you'll be doing
- Cleanup and maintenance of our existing TD system and integrating the TD system into our existing AV pipeline.
- Extending the Touch Designer system to utilize hardware/camera genlock, ensuring frame accurate sync between multiple real-time applications, cameras and lights.
- Developing new visual effects.
- Extending our existing compositing techniques.
What we're looking for
- Proven experience with Touch Designer and Python.
- Experience with programming shaders (GLSL).
- Experience with camera and capture hardware.
- Experience with networking and OSC.
You might also have
- Experience with Git version control systems.
- Basic knowledge of Ableton Live & Max for Live.
- Basic knowledge of Unity or other real-time engines.
- Experience with VR and/or motion tracking hardware/systems.
- Located in the LA area and able to work in the studio.
This is a 1-2 month contract starting ASAP. Ideally you will be able to work in the studio in a safe and socially distanced environment for the majority of the contract term.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with portfolio, rates and questions you may have about the position.
Friday, April 16, 2021