TouchDesigner technology can communicate with lighting equipment, audio systems, input and output devices, and show control systems used in all types of live show performances.
Bi-directional communication with lighting consoles such as ADB, MA Lighting, High End, Entec, Avolites, Martin Professional, ChamSys and others. Control lighting fixtures, mechanical staging, and any stage devices that interface with DMX, ArtNet, and sACN. Convert audio, video, and images into laser and LED patterns using Ether Dream laser DACs, controllers and Arduino. TouchDesigner’s ability to convert data from one type to another makes it easy to program LEDs and lighting rigs using images or animated textures which allows for visualization and preview of what the light sequencing will look like.
Musical acts have many options for interfacing with TouchDesigner. Ableton Live can talk to TouchDesigner through an integrated Ableton Sync Environment and stay in sync with session timing using Ableton’s new Link technology. Support for bi-directional MIDI and OSC communication also ensures compatibility with almost any input or output device used in the industry. Tracking performers on stage is possible through video camera and Kinect solutions or through native support for BlackTrax and OptiTrack tracking systems. Whether running the whole show or part of a larger system, TouchDesigner will have you covered for any performance.
- Ableton Live sync provided via Ableton Link technology.
- Communicate with lighting consoles such as ADB, MA Lighting, High End, Enttec, Avolites, Martin Professional, ChamSys.
- Control lighting fixtures, LEDs, mechanical staging, computer systems and more using DMX, ArtNet, and sACN.
- Convert audio, video, and images into laser and LED patterns using laser DACs, LED controllers, and Arduino.
- New tools for dealing with samples-based workflows for LEDs and Lasers.
- Project-proven stability that scales to any size. Thousands of LEDs, thousands of channels, unlimited controls.