TDSW will be hosting a TouchDesigner workshop
titled Real-time animations with Tsumikiroom
This event will be held online via the Zoom webinar.
Find "Go to online event page" in order confirmation email via Eventbrite for the Zoom link.
The recording of this event is going to be shared with ticket holders within 5 days after the event.
Don't hesitate to let us know if you register for this event and don't receive any emails from us after the 5 days.
28th February 2021 15:00-18:00 UTC+9
- We recommend you to join the webinar room at least 5 minutes prior to the workshop.
- We will open the room 30 minutes prior to the event. Please complete testing your computer or device audio before the workshop.
日本語 / Japanese
Beginner / Intermediate
Nice to have TouchDesigner basic operation skill
■ Registration fees
You will get access to the live stream and recording of the event.
- General live streaming & recording - 2,000 JPY + Service fee
- Student live streaming & recording - 1,000 JPY + Service fee
Check out Peatix if you don't have a payment option here.
■ How to join the Zoom webinar
- Find "Go to online event page" in order confirmation email via Eventbrite for the Zoom link.
- You will receive sample files via an Eventbrite email 2 hours prior to the event that day.
- Please make sure you can receive an email from eventbrite.com.
■ Timetable (subject to change) time in UTC+9
14:30 -15:00 Open
15:00 - 15:10 Introduction
15:10 - 16:00 Workshop
16:00 - 16:10 Break
16:10 - 17:00 Workshop
17:00 - 17:10 Break
17:10 - 18:00 Workshop
18:00 - 18:10 Update from TDSW
18:10 - 18:20 Close
■ Contents (subject to change)
We will learn elements necessary for instancing, texture animation, camera-path, post-processing, from the sample files.
Since it is created only by operators(nodes), please feel free to join us even if you don’t have confidence to program .
This workshop promises that neither DAT nor the text editor will use it at all.
■ About the instructor
川村崇 / Kawamura Takashi | @tsumiki_room
After working as a textile designer, he studied CG modeling and joined 1 → 10 Co., Ltd. in 2016.
He mainly develops interactive content and started using TouchDesigner in 2017.
He has a track record of appearing in BRDG CHANNEL, DIVE XR FESTIVAL, Algorave Tokyo, DotFes, and so on.
- A recent computer with the latest official TouchDesigner 099 installed and keyed (more information on installation and licenses here). If your computer is older please inquire if it will be appropriate for the workshop content.
- A 2-button mouse with scroll wheel), or 3 button mouse.
- Please consult the System Requirements to make sure your computer is capable of running TouchDesigner 099.
- Zoom account (register for the free account here)
- No refund even if you leave the event earlier.
- The closing times may vary depending on how quickly we make progress.
- Photos, videos, and/or screenshots will be taken at this event. We will possibly share them via our social media accounts.
If you have any questions please contact us.
■ About the organizer
TDSW | Tokyo Developers Study Weekend is an organization that runs workshops/events aiming to share techniques and knowledge about digital creativity and networking among creators and manages a community with creative people. We have organized more than 70 events and had more than 5000 attendees in total since April 2018. We deliver exciting after-hours and weekends to creative people focusing on visual programming tools such as TouchDesigner.