This is my small multi-layer tool to composite and color correct images.
This version has the correct handling of alpha and background other. It was working before, but was a little bit messed up.
What can it do? Well, glad you asked:
- basic per layer transform and placement in the composite with user-definable order (not unlike Photoshop/Aftereffects)
- per layer masks (linked with main raster or not - exactly like in Photoshop)
- per layer basic color-correction that includes:
- tint to color
- level (transparency)
- perceptual desaturation
- per layer photoshop blending modes
- per layer blending strength
- per layer fast blur/bloom (very rough one)
- dynamic GUI with up to 8 layers with masks
- layer (re)ordering
- fractional or absolute transform
- couple of other user-friendly refinements...
Will make a walkthrough / tutorial later on.