This component takes care of all your reset needs, pulsing all 'resetpulse' or similar parameters of operators included in search.
You can enable or disable certain operator types (hope I didn't forget any). No more dragging a Keyboard In CHOP all across your networks!
You can also specify exceptions and whether those exceptions block further resets down the line (only relevant for COMPs).
- Root: where opfindDAT should start the search
- Limit Depth: enable limit how far opfind should search
- Depth: Maximum depth of limit
- Except: List of opeartor exceptions the search should ignore.
- Exceptions Limit: only relevant for baseCOMP that are listed as Exception. If enabled all further operators under are also excluded.
- Enable/Disable All OPtypes: sets the state of all operator type toggles
- Reset: Pulses reset parameter for all included operators
TOP, CHOP, SOP, COMP
- Individual toggles enabling/disabling certain operator types (only ones relevant for resetting listed)
- Note for 'COMP' operators and 'Script TOP/CHOP/SOP/DAT': the component assumes a pulse parameter named 'Reset' or 'Resetpulse'. The list of assumed parameters can be edited under the 'Misc' parameter tab, clicking the Pulse 'Edit Custom Reset Pars'
- Timeline: if enabled resets root timeline to frame
- Custom Script: toggles executing a custom script
- Edit Custom Script: write your custom script here you want to run at every reset. The root of the script is inside the component.
- Static Exceptions: you should list all pattern match strings here you want to exclude.
- A use-case for this is some common custom components such as the already present 'colour_lovers_picker'.
- You must prepend your string with a '^'.
- After adding more rows to this list you should re-save the component either as external tox or into your palette.
- Edit Custom Reset Pars: List of parameter names assumed to be present in 'Base', 'Container', 'Script TOP/CHOP/SOP/DAT's. You can add more rows.