PiCompositor is a layer-based compositing tool for TouchDesigner.
By dropping your TOPs into PiCompositorCOMP interface, you turn them into LAYERs of a COMPOSITION object, with a variety of parameters and functionalities that you can easily control via the user-interface such as:
* Blending (Opacity, Blend Modes, Masking)
* Transformations (Position, Rotation, Scale)
* Rearranging (Duplicating, Reordering, Hiding/Unhiding)
* Selection (Locking, Selection Sets)
* Preview (Solo mode, Mid-level Composite)
Click here to read the documentation.
Developed by: Pedram Sadegh-Beyki (PiTHEOREM)
Version: 0.1 - Released on March 2023
[This tool is one of the subtools of PiKit toolkit which is currently under development.]