gateCHOPComp takes a chop input and passes it to only one of n outputs, similar to what an inverse SwitchCHOP would do.
- Input 0 -> the value to pass
- Input 1 .-> the value passed to closed outputs, "off value" if you want (defaults to 0 if not specified)
- Out -> the index of the OutCHOP in which the value will pass (starts counting from 0, nothing happens if the index is out of range)
- Num outs -> the number of outputs available, can be set dynamically and will create the necessary OutCHOPs accordingly
- Hold Mode -> if on will hold the last received value in the closed outputs, overriding the "off value" specified in Input 1
- Max outs -> the maximum number of outputs that can be created, it's just a safe measure since the COMP uses a replicator and 10k replicants could be a problem
Let me know about any bugs!