Fixes for the Web Render TOP

Hi there,


I just finished a project using the Web Render TOP and ran into some problems on the way.


- special characters on non-english keyboards are not working

- holding a key needed a workaround 

- resizing the top by dragging the edges can crash it


While I couldn't find a workaround for the special characters (see this topic), I did so for the other two issues and would like to share my solution.

I hope the Web Render TOP will get an update one of those days, but until then maybe other people will find this useful.


All the best.

Asset Downloads

webRender.toe (5.12 KB)