The ZED CHOP reads positional and plane tracking from the ZED camera. It can additionally use a UV to find plane in the room, and return information about that plane such as it's size/orientation either relative to the camera, or the room itself.
Parameters - ZED Page
active - When 'On' data is captured from the ZED camera.
camera - Selects which ZED camera to use.
resetcameraposition - Zeros out the current camera position, effectively makes the current position the new origin.
planeorientation - Enables plane at point, which returns the position of the plane corresponding the UV coordinate.
getplane - Returns the camera position relative to the initial position of the camera. A
tz triplet of channels will be output for the position of the camera in meters. An
rz triplet will be output for the orientation.
referenceframe - ⊞ - Selects the reference frame for plane position.
world- Plane position outputs are relative to the initial position of the camera.
camera- Plane position is relative to the initial position of the camera.
u - Sets the U coordinate of the point in the image to extract plane position.
v - Sets the V coordinate of the point in the image to extract plane position.
planeposition - Returns
tz position channels of the center of the plane.
planerotation - Returns
rz rotation channels for the plane.
planenormal - Returns
nz normal channels of the plane.
planesize - Returns size of the bounding rectangle of the plane.
Parameters - Common Page
timeslice - Turning this on forces the channels to be "Time Sliced". A Time Slice is the time between the last cook frame and the current cook frame.
scope - To determine which channels get affected, some CHOPs use a Scope string on the Common page.
Sample Rate Match
srselect - ⊞ - Handle cases where multiple input CHOPs' sample rates are different. When Resampling occurs, the curves are interpolated according to the Interpolation Method Option, or "Linear" if the Interpolate Options are not available.
- Resample At First Input's Rate
first- Use rate of first input to resample others.
- Resample At Maximum Rate
max- Resample to the highest sample rate.
- Resample At Minimum Rate
min- Resample to the lowest sample rate.
- Error If Rates Differ
err- Doesn't accept conflicting sample rates.
exportmethod - ⊞ - This will determine how to connect the CHOP channel to the parameter. Refer to the Export article for more information.
- DAT Table by Index
datindex- Uses the docked DAT table and references the channel via the index of the channel in the CHOP.
- DAT Table by Name
datname- Uses the docked DAT table and references the channel via the name of the channel in the CHOP.
- Channel Name is Path:Parameter
autoname- The channel is the full destination of where to export to, such has
autoexportroot - This path points to the root node where all of the paths that exporting by Channel Name is Path:Parameter are relative to.
exporttable - The DAT used to hold the export information when using the DAT Table Export Methods (See above).
Info CHOP Channels
Extra Information for the ZED CHOP can be accessed via an Info CHOP.
Common CHOP Info Channels
- start - Start of the CHOP interval in samples.
- length - Number of samples in the CHOP.
- sample_rate - The samplerate of the channels in frames per second.
- num_channels - Number of channels in the CHOP.
- time_slice - 1 if CHOP is Time Slice enabled, 0 otherwise.
- export_sernum - A count of how often the export connections have been updated.
Common Operator Info Channels
- total_cooks - Number of times the operator has cooked since the process started.
- cook_time - Duration of the last cook in milliseconds.
- cook_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the component timeline.
- cook_abs_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the absolute time.
- cook_start_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator started cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cook_end_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator finished cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cooked_this_frame - 1 if operator was cooked this frame.
- warnings - Number of warnings in this operator if any.
- errors - Number of errors in this operator if any.