These are the release notes for our upcoming release. Welcome to the "insider club"!
macOS Apple Silicon Build Specific
- The following operators have not been ported yet
- Leap Motion CHOP / Leap Motion TOP - The Leap Motion SDK has not been updated for Apple Silicon by Ultraleap, so it is not an option to add to these builds.
- Movie File In TOP / Movie File Out TOP - The Cineform codec SDK does not look like it will be updated for Apple Silicon, so it is not an option to add to these builds.
- RealSense TOP / RealSense CHOP - The librealsense SDK v2.50.0 does not look like it will be updated for Apple Silicon, so it is not an option to add to these builds.
Build 2022.31920 - Jan 30, 2022
- Geo Text COMP - Added option to draw the text sorted by depth from the camera.
- Screen Grab TOP - Added 'Limit FPS' parameter.
- MQTT Client DAT - Added 'Verify Certificate' parameter.
- Palette:searchReplace - searchReplace result reporting improvements. Added a toggle to include "hidden" parameters which defaults to off.
- Palette:popMenu - Fixed issue displaying wrong selected value in DAT output.
- Palette:materialDesignIcons - Align modes default to Bounding Box for better alignment of icon.
- Palette:multiTouch - v6.0.1 - Removing a top level missing export on the opacity parameter which caused an unnecessary warning.
- Palette:sopRender - v13.1.3 - Small internal cleanup of some unused OPs laying around.
- Palette:quadReproject - v0.1.5 - Added a Reset pulse parameter that internally re-trigger replication of quad configs after resetting to a clean state.
- Widgets - AutoUI - removed Verticalaspect parameter reference.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- NDI - Upgraded to NDI 5.5.2.
- Actor COMP / Nvidia Flex Solver COMP - Optimize the updating of collision shapes and transforms of static shapes.
- FBX COMP - Added texture asset's external file path to Info DAT table to assist with debugging failed texture imports.
- Geometry COMP,
TDRotateToVector()- Fixed issues when scales were applied in some cases when rotating to vector.
- Composite TOP - Improve performance when many inputs are used.
- GLSL TOP - Fixed texture reallocation that occurs with extra color buffers if they are used for mipmapped rendering elsewhere.
- Screen Grab TOP - Fixed delayed mode not working well with GPUs using fallback capture.
- Screen Grab TOP - Fixed a potential crash on macOS if permission wasn't granted for TouchDesigner to use Screen Recording.
- Web Render TOP - Fixed crash that can occur when restarting the web rendering process.
- Delay CHOP - Fixed issue occuring when delay was exactly equal to maximum delay.
- Mouse In CHOP - Fixed bug which caused no values to be generated on some macOS systems.
- Timer CHOP - Fixed to alertSegment, alertDone callback arguments when cycling, or max cycles not used.
- Monitors DAT - Added 'gpu_name' column.
- MQTT Client DAT - Fixed connections to secure brokers ie. SSL
- MQTT Client DAT - Automatically attempt to reconnect if connection to broker is lost or fails.
- MQTT Client DAT - Trigger onConnect callback on client reconnect.
- Table DAT - Table DATs now default to using 'tsv' extension when saving or editing contents rather than using the Content Language.
- Web Client DAT - Fixed DAT viewer crash when outputting bytes type data.
- Web Client DAT - Fixed a case where redirect headers (eg. 302) were sometimes combined with their subsequent response headers.
- WebSocket DAT - Possible fix for issues with establishing WebSocket connections outside the LAN.
- Alembic SOP - Upgraded to Alembic 1.8.4, removed support and dependency for legacy HDF5 compression format.
- Texture SOP - Camera aspect now works with floating point values.
- Binding cells/pars/channels to Parameter Menus now use tokens or integers as appropriate.
- Reset button values to default when changing button type menu.
- Fixed node name dependency so it does not depend on parameters.
- Fixed crashes that can occur when switching panel views quickly.
- Fixed an issue showing * for a modified toe file on macOS after exiting Perform Mode.
- Fixed spurious errors when using Page.appendPar()
- Fixed a crash when entering invalid characters into the customize component window.
- Fixed % operator not being an Optimized Expression in some cases (CHOP source particularly).
BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY ISSUE -