These are the release notes for our upcoming release. Welcome to the "insider club"!
macOS Apple Silicon Build Specific
- The following operators have not been ported yet
- Leap Motion CHOP / Leap Motion TOP - The Leap Motion SDK has not been updated for Apple Silicon by Ultraleap, so it is not an option to add to these builds.
- Movie File In TOP / Movie File Out TOP - The Cineform codec SDK does not look like it will be updated for Apple Silicon, so it is not an option to add to these builds.
- RealSense TOP / RealSense CHOP - The librealsense SDK v2.50.0 does not look like it will be updated for Apple Silicon, so it is not an option to add to these builds.
Build 2022.32400 - Mar xx, 2022
Licenses Class - New members .isPro and .isNonCommercial to quickly determine license capabilities.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- List COMP - Fixed random callback functions intermittently called.
- GLSL TOP - Added support for GL_NV_compute_shader_derivatives extension.
- Render TOP - Fixed crash when 'Depth Only' is enabled.
- Screen Grab TOP - macOS overhaul
- Enabled 'Full Desktop' mode.
- Fixed occasional crash on macOS when parameters or display layout changed.
- Capture to (Extended) SRGB so output matches input on non-SRGB displays.
- Fixed behavior of Active, Active Pulse, Source, Left, Right, Bottom, Top, and Limit FPS parameters
- Correctly size output for TOP limits.
- Video Stream In TOP / Video Stream Out TOP / Movie File In TOP / Movie File Out TOP - Improved Nvidia Encode/Decode performance.
- Video Device In TOP - Improved Bluefish444 device behavior when input signal format changes.
- Video Stream In TOP - Fixed bug where network packet queue would grow while TouchDesigner was paused.
- Video Device In TOP - Fixed crash that can occur when using [[Deltacast] devices.
- On macOS fixed ctrl+left-click option as a right-click (when set in Preferences).
- Fixed floating network editor windows sometimes being always on top.
- New batch of 50 snippets for 31 previously undocumented operators (thanks @nettoyeur).
BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY ISSUE -