Build 2020.28110 - Dec 23, 2020
Floating Cloud Licenses are now a new option for licensing. Floating Cloud licenses allows any internet connected machine to access a group of floating licenses on an account. Great for running TouchDesigner on cloud instances, with multi-office teams, for remote working, and easier management of many computers or users. For pricing and purchasing, please contact us at email@example.com (and coming to the store soon).
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Engine COMP - Additions and improvements.
- Added 'Match Component Rate' and 'FPS' parameters to Tune page to help control the Engine COMP's playback rate.
- Added 'Unload' pulse parameter.
- Fixed crash which could occur after changing the loaded .tox file.
- Faster loading when .tox file changed.
- Some issues with CHOP inputs and dropping samples fixed.
- For Engine COMP and TouchEngine, fixed bad UTF-8 strings through DATs, parameter names and values, channel names, and file paths.
- Fixed some potential crashes.
- Actor COMP - Fixed visual bug when updating scale parameters.
- Constraint COMP / Actor COMP - Fixed crash when changing an actor with constraints while the simulation is running.
- Script TOP - copyNumpyArray() now works when stride doesn't match the width byte-stride of the image exactly.
- Substance TOP - Fixed use of exposed string parameters in .sbsar Substance files.
- Substance TOP - Fixed bug with input TOP changes not triggering a re-render of the Substance textures.
- Video Device In TOP - Flir (previously called Point Grey) cameras using the Spinnaker SDK now work again. Upgraded to Spinnaker version 188.8.131.52.
- Clock CHOP - Fixed bug where milliseconds channel would fall out of sync with seconds channel when 'Hour Adjust' parameter had enough precision to shift by milliseconds.
- Web Client DAT - Fixed handling of utf-8 in XML content-type.
- Web Client DAT - Fixed handling of utf-8 text in DAT output.
- Web Server DAT - Fixed crash when WebSocket connection is not closed cleanly on the client side.
- WebSocket DAT - Fixed onConnect/onDisconnect callbacks being triggered when there is no WebSocket connection.
- WebSocket DAT - Fixed Info DAT not reporting connected=0 when server not cleanly shutdown (ie. no close message sent).
- XML DAT - Fixes for UTF8 support including standard entities, output, and recent hangs.
- Privacy - Fixed Text TOP/Field COMP not working in protected components.
- Fixed crash when entering/exiting Perform Mode that caused panels to re-clone.
BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY -