The NDI DAT lists in a table and monitors all NDI sources and streams found on the network. Callbacks are provided to trigger actions when sources are added/removed/changed and when streams start/stop.
Parameters - Monitors Page
callbacks - Script callbacks for events relating to NDI sources and streams.
Extra Search IPs
extraips - By default NDI searches using mDNS, which is usually limited to locate networks. To find sources available on machines not reachable by mDNS, this parameter can be filled with a space-separated list of one or more IP address.
persistence - Persistence affects how long an entry in the DAT stays present even after the source has disappeared. This allows for a source to disappear for a bit and then reappear without being removed from the list.
Parameters - Common Page
language - ⊞ - Select how the DAT decides which script language to operate on.
input- The DAT uses the inputs script language.
node- The DAT uses it's own script language.
extension - ⊞ - Select the file extension this DAT should expose to external editors.
dat- various common file extensions.
- From Language
languageext- pick extension from DATs script language.
- Custom Extension
customext- Specify a custom extension.
customext - Specifiy the custom extension.
wordwrap - ⊞ - Enable Word Wrap for Node Display.
input- The DAT uses the inputs setting.
on- Turn on Word Wrap.
off- Turn off Word Wrap.
Info CHOP Channels
Extra Information for the NDI DAT can be accessed via an Info CHOP.
Common DAT Info Channels
- num_rows - Number of rows in this DAT.
- num_cols - Number of columns in this DAT.
Common Operator Info Channels
- total_cooks - Number of times the operator has cooked since the process started.
- cook_time - Duration of the last cook in milliseconds.
- cook_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the component timeline.
- cook_abs_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the absolute time.
- cook_start_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator started cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cook_end_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator finished cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cooked_this_frame - 1 if operator was cooked this frame.
- warnings - Number of warnings in this operator if any.
- errors - Number of errors in this operator if any.