Media File Info DAT
Parameters - Media Info Page
file - The path and name of the image or movie file to load. Image and movie formats are those found in File Types. You can specify files on the internet using
reloadpulse - Change from 0 to 1 to force the file to reload, useful when the file changes or did not exist at first.
File Open Timeout
opentimeout - The time (in milliseconds) TouchDesigner will wait for a file to open. If the Disk Open Timout is reached, the Media File Info will stop waiting and output nothing. If the file still isn't opened the next time the DAT cooks, it'll wait again, and do the same. It'll keep doing this until the file is opened, or the open fails.
transpose - The output will be changed from row per item to column per item.
Parameters - Common Page
language - ⊞ - Select how the DAT decides which script language to operate on.
input- The DAT uses the inputs script language.
node- The DAT uses it's own script language.
extension - ⊞ - Select the file extension this DAT should expose to external editors.
dat- various common file extensions.
- From Language
language- pick extension from DATs script language.
- Custom Extension
custom- Specify a custom extension.
customext - Specifiy the custom extension.
wordwrap - ⊞ - Enable Word Wrap for Node Display.
input- The DAT uses the inputs setting.
on- Turn on Word Wrap.
off- Turn off Word Wrap.
Info CHOP Channels
Extra Information for the Media File Info DAT can be accessed via an Info CHOP.
Common DAT Info Channels
- num_rows - Number of rows in this DAT.
- num_cols - Number of columns in this DAT.
Common Operator Info Channels
- total_cooks - Number of times the operator has cooked since the process started.
- cook_time - Duration of the last cook in milliseconds.
- cook_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the component timeline.
- cook_abs_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the absolute time.
- cook_start_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator started cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cook_end_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator finished cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cooked_this_frame - 1 if operator was cooked this frame.
- warnings - Number of warnings in this operator if any.
- errors - Number of errors in this operator if any.