The MPCDI DAT lets you load calibration data stored in the MPCDI format. Please refer to the MPCDI entry for a complete guide on TouchDesigners integration with the MPCDI Standard.
cameraTransform python members of this node in a Camera COMP to make use of the camera information contained in the configuration file.
Parameters - MPCDI Page
file - Specify the location of the .mpcdi file.
reloadpulse - Instantly reloads the file.
outputby - ⊞ - The menu determines how to fill the DAT rows, with a single region or full buffers.
- Single Region
- Full Buffer
bufferid - Buffer ID to output.
regionid - Region ID to output.
near - Sets the near value.
far - Sets the far value.
Parameters - Common Page
language - ⊞ - Select how the DAT decides which script language to operate on.
input- The DAT uses the inputs script language.
node- The DAT uses it's own script language.
extension - ⊞ - Select the file extension this DAT should expose to external editors.
dat- various common file extensions.
- From Language
language- pick extension from DATs script language.
- Custom Extension
custom- Specify a custom extension.
customext - Specifiy the custom extension.
wordwrap - ⊞ - Enable Word Wrap for Node Display.
input- The DAT uses the inputs setting.
on- Turn on Word Wrap.
off- Turn off Word Wrap.
Info CHOP Channels
Extra Information for the MPCDI DAT can be accessed via an Info CHOP.
Common DAT Info Channels
- num_rows - Number of rows in this DAT.
- num_cols - Number of columns in this DAT.
Common Operator Info Channels
- total_cooks - Number of times the operator has cooked since the process started.
- cook_time - Duration of the last cook in milliseconds.
- cook_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the component timeline.
- cook_abs_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the absolute time.
- cook_start_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator started cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cook_end_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator finished cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cooked_this_frame - 1 if operator was cooked this frame.
- warnings - Number of warnings in this operator if any.
- errors - Number of errors in this operator if any.