The FileInfo object stores a file path and has a few utility properties to provide additional info. It is derived from str, so will work as a Python string, but can be differentiated from a regular string by using
Utility properties include:
- path: filepath string
- ext: string after and including "."
- baseName: the basename of the file
- fileType: the TD filetype (from tdu.fileTypes)
- absPath: the absolute path to filepath
- dir: the containing directory of filepath
- exists: exists in file-system
- isDir: is a directory in the file-system
- isFile: is a file in the file-system
No operator specific members.
No operator specific methods.