The Convert DAT changes the text format from simple text to table form and vice-versa.
Parameters - Convert Page
how - ⊞ - Convert text format.
- To Text
text- Converts table format into regular text.
- To Table
table- Converts regular text into table format.
Remove Blank Lines
removeblank - When enabled, do not convert blank lines into empty rows.
Split Cells at
delimiters - A list of individual characters to use to split the string into cells. The delimiters are used independently. That is, if
$% is used in this parameter, the cells will be split at
%, not only at
$%. A Substitute DAT can be used to collapse a more complex delimiter into a single character to be use for the conversion.
spacers - Insert this string between each cell when converting from a table to text.
Parameters - Common Page
language - ⊞ - Select how the DAT decides which script language to operate on.
input- The DAT uses the inputs script language.
node- The DAT uses it's own script language.
extension - ⊞ - Select the file extension this DAT should expose to external editors.
dat- various common file extensions.
- From Language
languageext- pick extension from DATs script language.
- Custom Extension
customext- Specify a custom extension.
customext - Specifiy the custom extension.
wordwrap - ⊞ - Enable Word Wrap for Node Display.
input- The DAT uses the inputs setting.
on- Turn on Word Wrap.
off- Turn off Word Wrap.
- Input 0: -
Info CHOP Channels
Extra Information for the Convert DAT can be accessed via an Info CHOP.
Common DAT Info Channels
- num_rows - Number of rows in this DAT.
- num_cols - Number of columns in this DAT.
Common Operator Info Channels
- total_cooks - Number of times the operator has cooked since the process started.
- cook_time - Duration of the last cook in milliseconds.
- cook_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the component timeline.
- cook_abs_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the absolute time.
- cook_start_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator started cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cook_end_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator finished cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cooked_this_frame - 1 if operator was cooked this frame.
- warnings - Number of warnings in this operator if any.
- errors - Number of errors in this operator if any.