Bone Group SOP
The Bone Group SOP groups primitives by common bones (shared bones). For more information regarding using Bone Groups for deforming geometry, see this article: Deforming_Geometry_(Skinning). All capture weights are re-normalized.
Parameters - Page
Max Bones per Point
bonesperpoint - Trims the number of bones per point by ignoring the bones with the lowest weight until this maximum number is met.
Max Bones per Group
bonespergroup - The maximum number of bones allowed per group of primitives. If there are more bones than this number, a new group is created.
- Input 0 -
Info CHOP Channels
Extra Information for the Bone Group SOP can be accessed via an Info CHOP.
Common SOP Info Channels
- num_points - Number of points in this SOP.
- num_prims - Number of primitives in this SOP.
- num_particles - Number of particles in this SOP.
- last_vbo_update_time - Time spent in another thread updating geometry data on the GPU from the SOP's CPU data. As it is part of another thread, this time is not part of the usual frame time.
- last_meta_vbo_update_time - Time spent in another thread updating meta surface geometry data (such as metaballs or nurbs) on the GPU from the SOP's CPU data. As it is part of another thread, this time is not part of the usual frame time.
Common Operator Info Channels
- total_cooks - Number of times the operator has cooked since the process started.
- cook_time - Duration of the last cook in milliseconds.
- cook_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the component timeline.
- cook_abs_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the absolute time.
- cook_start_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator started cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cook_end_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator finished cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cooked_this_frame - 1 if operator was cooked this frame.
- warnings - Number of warnings in this operator if any.
- errors - Number of errors in this operator if any.