Audio Devices DAT
The Audio Devices DAT provides information about all detected audio devices including driver, direction (input or output), label, and name that can be referenced in the Audio Device In CHOP and Audio Device Out CHOP.
You can also set it to display all available audio devices.
It runs a callback script when a change in audio devices has been detected and returns a list of names corresponding to the changed devices.
Parameters - Audio Devices Page
driver - ⊞ - Menu of available drivers, table will only include devices belonging to selected driver.
- default (DirectSound/CoreAudio)
- DataPath (RGBEASY)
alldrivers - While on, the table will display devices from all available drivers.
input - Toggle to include input devices.
output - Toggle to include output devices.
callbacks - Runs this script once for each change to the table (ie. device state change).
Parameters - Common Page
language - ⊞ - Select how the DAT decides which script language to operate on.
input- The DAT uses the inputs script language.
node- The DAT uses it's own script language.
extension - ⊞ - Select the file extension this DAT should expose to external editors.
dat- various common file extensions.
- From Language
language- pick extension from DATs script language.
- Custom Extension
custom- Specify a custom extension.
customext - Specifiy the custom extension.
wordwrap - ⊞ - Enable Word Wrap for Node Display.
input- The DAT uses the inputs setting.
on- Turn on Word Wrap.
off- Turn off Word Wrap.
Info CHOP Channels
Common Operator Info Channels
- total_cooks - Number of times the operator has cooked since the process started.
- cook_time - Duration of the last cook in milliseconds.
- cook_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the component timeline.
- cook_abs_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the absolute time.
- cook_start_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator started cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cook_end_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator finished cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cooked_this_frame - 1 if operator was cooked this frame.
- warnings - Number of warnings in this operator if any.
- errors - Number of errors in this operator if any.