From TouchDesigner 088 Wiki
Read a summary of what's new with Derivative and TouchDesigner.
- TouchDesigner 088 is now available! DOWNLOAD 088
- Python is the default scripting language in TouchDesigner.
- A 64-bit version is available as a separate installer on the download page.
- Here are a number of Getting Started Tips to help you install TouchDesigner 088 and get it keyed and running.
- For a quick primer, watch the three videos in First Things to Know about TouchDesigner.
- Move on to the other Tutorials available.
- Tutorials - All TouchDesigner tutorials can be found here, including the full gallery of video tutorials. We recommend starting in the An Introduction to TouchDesigner section.
- TouchDesigner Tips - A collection of short how-to tutorials showing you how to accomplish certain tasks.
- Browse the Wiki Categories. Also explore the navigation bar on the left using the links or search field.
- Operator Help pages - All the node types of TouchDesigner.
- Introduction to Python - An introduction to Python scripting in TouchDesigner. Python Reference is also available for a full list of python classes.
- Search documentation using the wiki advanced search page.
- General forums - What the TouchDesigner community is talking about.
- Gallery forum - What people have created with TouchDesigner.
- .tox Component forum - A collection of helpful community contributed components.
- .tox Component forum - Click the .tox links and see what they do.
- Palette Browser - The Palette in TouchDesigner is found in the dialogs menu. Dialogs -> Palette Library