AJA Corvid 88 does not output interlaced signal

Hello,
I have tested video output using AJA Corvid 88, but it was output progressive mode even though 1080i 5994 mode was set.
Blackmagic DeckLink 4K extreme can output interlaced signal correctly.
I don’t know why the interlaced signal is not output correctly.
BMD.mov (6.35 MB)

AJA.mov (9.53 MB)

Hey, I’ll try to take a look at this sometime later this week. As far as I know right now I haven’t’ added interlaced support for AJA

Hello malcom,
Thanks for checking this problem. We need the interlaced video output for our broadcasting work.
And Blushfish444 Supernova S+ have not displayed interlaced mode in the signal format menu.
:confused:
Please check this too.

thank you,

A similar problem has been encountered with AJA Corvid 88, but the situation is that the sampling time is half when the interlaced signal is output (the two i-frame outputs are the same content p-frame)
(The guess is because of the frame rate representation, 59.94i is marked as 29.97i in the aja control panel)

I remember that my solution is to output the 59.94p signal in the TD, then open the aja control panel and do pulldown on the card.

But because the hardware is not in my hands now, I can’t reproduce the situation. Just by memory, the information may not be completely correct, but I ended up with a successful output of 59.94i (in an irregular way)

Maybe I have a chance to return a situation here when I borrow the same card.
2018-08-09 13.41.43_cr.png

The behavior on AJA is much better now that I’ve done some tweaks. Fixes will be in build 2018.25200 or later.
Thanks for the report!