Twilio Experience?

Hey does anyone have experience with receiving information from a Twilio webhook? My preliminary research points to TD having Websocket but not webhook? Is there a way to set up a sketch to accept HTTP requests?

Looking at this: twilio.com/docs/sms/tutoria … ply-python

I believe the folks from VT Pro have posted a Twilio component on ChopChopChop.org might save you some legwork

Uhh… I had no idea this site existed! Thanks Elburz!

No problem! Between ChopChopChop and our asset library at store.nvoid.com new folks have a lot of tools to start with :smiley:

This chop uses the python library for Twilio which is great if you want to send texts. I am trying to recieve texts. I think this means I need to host a web app that twilio can ping with a POST request upon receiving a text. From there I am going to use websockets to connect TD to my web app.

My only issue is that I can’t seem to get a websocket source connected to TD.

Is there an example .tox for using the websocket component? I have found websocket examples but they create and serve a website locally using the TCP/IP component not the websocket operator.

Does anyone know where I can get an example of the websocket operator hooked up to an external source?