FIXED: 099 2017.2820 win : MovieFileIn Folder image sequence

I can’t read an image sequence from folder.
I create a .xml

it works in 088 with the same folder.

Don’t know if this specific issue has already been solved, but there have already been 2 new releases since 2017.2820 - we’re at 2017.3850 currently.

These days it’s probably best to enable “Check for experimental builds” in your general settings.

Yes i know nettoyeur.
I’m not on the last build because i use SOP Texture camera projection. And it’s broken in the last release, as you can read here : [url]FIXED: [099 2017.3580, W10] texture SOP camera persp. broken - Bugs - TouchDesigner forum

Maybe you could help and answer if you can read an image sequence from a folder ?
Thx

ah that explains.
I tested loading a sequence of images by specifying a directory containing only images in the Movie File In TOP.

088:62160

JPG: works
TIF: works
PNG: works

099:3850

JPG: works
TIF: does not work
PNG: does not work

Nice Job !

Thanks for the specifics, we’ll look into it.

This will be fixed in build 2017.4460 or later. Thanks for the report.

Any news regarding loading a png sequence in 099 moviefilein?

Yes loading .png sequences has been working since the previous post Mar 30, 2017

still haven´t managed to see my png or tga or jpg sequence as a movie in the moviefilein node… and can´t figure out what´s wrong. in the previous version was working fine…

Are you able to share a directory of a few .png files you are trying to play back?

In 099 = do the following:

Drop down a new movie file in top
In the trim tab - enable overide sample frame rate, and enter the fr of your sequence
In the file field > go into string mode (turn off expression) and enter the directory of your sequence: (C:/Data/SomeSequenceFolderFullOfPNGSWithTrailingNumbers/