Free + Open Source TouchDesigner book

The first post is a bit old now, so we’re not using latex anymore. It’s all in markdown and a service called GitBooks renders the markdown into a web readable version, pdf, epub, mobi, etc.

If you go to nettoyeur’s link there’s different reading options there.

Hey elburz,

I just would like to say thanks for this book! I’ve created my account here only to say thank you very much!

I’m from Brazil and I was looking for good info about TouchDesign. I hope you get always the best!

Thank you very much!

Thanks! :smiley:

Glad it helps!

Hello elburz,

I never saw this Book before. Thanks for sharing your content!

You deserve the best,
Rafael Querido

Hi all !
It’s well written and makes it easy to understand the workflow in TD. Already half way through this book, can’t wait to put some of the concepts into практике. Thank you very much!

Thank you! Consider contributing to the book on Github or making your own tutorials for other users. Every little bit helps.

I am a TouchDesign beginner, so this book does help me a lot.
It has been written in detail that easy to follow
Thanks Nvoid for sharing.

:smiley: No problem.

Thank you…!

Lovely!

when I open the files by Touchdesigner and i found it’s empty in there,who can tell me why??

Thank you, bro!
That book is helping me a lot :smiley:

No problem :slight_smile: A pleasure.

Thanks for the helpful material

Any time :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing this!
Looking forward for some good reading and learing :slight_smile:

Does the title of the book ‘Intro to TD 099’ cause any conflict with the fact that the rest of the book teaches TD 088?

It could definitely use an update, but it should be content-wise still fine for learning since most of the book talks about the higher level concepts and approaches. There are sections that have images or talk about specific parameters and similar, and they’re on our to do list to update, but the to do list is quite long these days, we’ll do our best to get to this in the soon future! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Read it twice so far :writing_hand:t5:

thx a lot :slight_smile: