video device in op. Aja card

so in 099 i saw a aja library support in video device in op. is there any limitations for supported card? is there are only this gen card?

We’ve only tested the Corvid88, however other cards should work as well.

and are there any device controls support in TD? format change or cross-conversion/keying features?
(thank you for your answer)

No we don’t expose any of the cards image processing capabilities. Most of things you want to do can be done on the GPU in TOPs instead. Keying, resizing etc.
You can output at any resolution the card supports, even if your source data isn’t that resolution though.

so, after installation aja kona 3 (1gen) card.

1. TD don’t recognize it like Aja card. Only Media Foundation as AVStreamDevice.

2. TD (both 88 and 99) freeze when i’m trying to change resolution =\

3. Other software (resolume, vmix, wirecast etc) working good

Thanks for the feedback. In this case, you are selecting ‘AJA’ from the Library menu, correct? Just double checking.

when i select “aja” there is no devices.

ok thanks, i’ll check to see if the SDK we used supports that card. It’s possible it only supports the newer cards.

Using latest experimental v2018.21670 / Windows 10 and AJA iO 4K Plus VideoDeviceIn doesn’t detect any devices. The feed is coming into AJA Control Panel / Control Room fine

Using latest experimental 99.2018.22270 /Mac OS 10.13.4 and AJA iO 4K. I have chosen AJA in the Library and have toggled through all the available Device options: Io4k - 0 Channel [1 - 5 ] but there’s no visible video and the Video Device In TOP displays the error 'Unable to start device capture (/project1/videodevin1)

The AJA ContolPanel and AJA Control Room apps are working so the device itself seems o.k. in general.

Just to follow up, the videodevout TOP seems to be functioning nicely with my AJA IO 4K. Any other AJA users have success with the videodevin TOP and might know anything I might try?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Can you tell me what signal format you are trying to capture? I’m unable to reproduce that issue here.