Intel RealSense

How do the SDK sample applications work for you?

Works well.
I first turn it on then close,
then open touch.

About Hands Image Position Option:
It seem to use the depth map space,
which is seem to be totally different then the RGB one in any resolution.

There is any option to add Hands Image Position to the RGB sensor too ?
(1.33 and 1.77 aspects)
NewProject.12.toe (5.53 KB)

I’m having similar issues with the RealSense TOP, just getting a black image. Using the r200 version of the RealSense camera ([url]http://click.intel.com/intel-realsense-developer-kit-r200.html[/url]) and Touch 64-bit 52460.

It takes a few tries for the camera to get recognized by Windows, but once it is recognized the SDK tools and samples work fine.

The RealSense TOP is black. I do get an image from VideoInTOP using the WDM or Media Foundation libraries. RGB camera is fine in these modes (640x480 only), and the depth and IR images are visible (320x962, 8-bit only) though the image is left-half/right-half interlaced.

The RealSense CHOP does not show any data.

The VideoIN modes seem to be limitations of Intel’s drivers. I’m wondering if the RealSense TOP issues have to do with using the r200 camera instead of the f200? Are there certain driver versions that work better?

We have no yet gotten our hands on the r200, so I’m not sure if there is something else we need to do to support it.

getting depressed with the f200 :slight_smile:
It stop working from time to time and crash TD.
two errors messages i have tackled so far.
deppresed2.png
deppresed1.png

There seems to be a conflict with the R200 and the Video Device In TOP that can cause the CoInitialize error. Working on fixing that right now actually.

I didnt save and its hurt…

Any plans to support soon the Intel® RealSense™ SDK for Windows R4 ?

Yes, we’ll be upgrading the SDK version soon enough. Please remember this is in the experimental version for a reason.

I know :slight_smile:
I`m doing some experiments with leap and RealSense sensors now.
will keep report :slight_smile:

Please let us know how your experiments go.
Have fun!

Just tested the updated RealSense TOP in the latest Experimental Build 54320, with the R200 camera. The color camera with one sensor now works in several resolutions (1920x1080, 1280x720, 640x480). All the other video streams result in an error. Middle-mousing indicates the error is an Intel SDK version issue and to upgrade to 6.0.21.6598, though that’s what’s installed. The same error occurs on subsequent TOPs when using more than one R200 camera.

I have a R200 on the way and will sort out the issues once I have it in-house.

Are ther plans to make the 22 hand joints accessible?

software.intel.com/sites/landin … oints.html

would be wonderfull!

Those are already accessible in the CHOP, no?

Oh sorry… and oh nice!

I couldnt find it in the wiki (derivative.ca/wiki088/index. … Sense_CHOP) and have no realsense to check it out. But now ill buy one!

thx again…

Is marker tracking available for the r200? I know the differences between the hardwares, but exactly what are the touch designer implementation differences between the f200 and r200? The wiki doesn’t state any functionality difference betweeen models with TD operators.

Malcolm :
Seem like we missing the option to get depth information on 60 fps.
search for “R200 Supported Configuration” in the PDF.
( unless i get it thru media foundation i think)

registrationcenter-download.inte … 016_r1.pdf

Yes, currently I run all of the cameras at 30fps so all the streams stay in closer sync. It’s a feature that could be added though.

Hi, I’ll write there without open a new thread.

I’ve upgraded to win 10 from 7 in order to use the realsense F200.
At the first time it wouldn’t work, so I’ve found this thead where is specificated to work with the R4 SDK.

After uninstalling the R1 2016. runtime and driver, I’ve found the 1.4 driver and the R4 runtime, but I’m still unable to find the R4 SDK.
Does someone has a direct link to download?

BTW it seems to work with previous and current TD version (58910 - 58620), but is very hard to get correct gesture recognition and often loses hand tracking.

Is it because I miss R4 SDK?

Is there a chance to work with the latest SDK which seams more accurate?

Thank you guys!