Running on MacBook pro

Hi: There any posibility to run TouchDesginer on a MacBook Pro ? I was thinking in several options such as

1. Boot from USB Drive whit XP SP3
  2. Running TouchDesigner onto a virtual Machine using Fusion 4 with OpenGL Support enable
  3. Split the hard drive and use Boot Camp for a double Boot O.S.

Regards

I currently use my i7 MacBook Pro for my performances with TouchDesigner. However, I advise you to only consider a custom install trough bootcamp an option. Using a virtual machine seems logical, but it takes way to much performance way due to virtualization. With the bootcamp option I can easily use every resource my system has, just for it.

Ok, I run some test and then decide wich option is best. You see posible running with Wine ?

Thanks a lot & Sorry for mi poor english

Unfortunately #3 is the only option that will work with TouchDesigner. Wine or other virtualization software will usually keep TouchDesigner from starting up.

Does anyone have Touch running OK on a MacBookPro8,1 Intel Core i7 with Intel HD Graphics 3000?

Would be great to have it on my laptop but had assumed the GPU was too low spec, after trying unsuccessfully to get it working on VMware Fusion.

Cheers

Michela

Unfortunately the Intel graphic chip doesn’t have the power and features needed to run TouchDesigner, sorry.