capture device Inogeni 4k-Usb3

Hello,

did anybody use this capture device before or could tell me if this might work in TD.
inogeni.com/4k-usb3-0/
I would like to capture the output from another Laptop and have it integrated into
my Network using the Video Device in TOP.

I am aware that there are other solutions, however, I am planing to use it with a Laptop.

any suggestions are welcomed.

regards,
Martin

Looks like a good option. I have used both the Blackmagic Intensity USB 3.0 and the Ultra Studio via Thunderbolt and both those worked as well. The only issue is whether TD will recognize the device -probably should. Once my BM devices get recognized they work great but sometimes I have to fiddle with the TD settings to get them in and locked.

thank’s for the input. If TD can recognise the device is my main concern. In the spec’s it says that it is supported by all DirectShow compatible software, so it should work I guess. But you never know for shure until you try :wink:. I think I will just go for it and post my experience here.

Check the return policy before buying just incase :smiley:

Hey folks

It’s been a while but I just want to let you know that the device works great with TD (088 62960) by choosing “Media Foundation” library.

Check out the attached screenshot with the supported signal formats showing up in video device in TOP.

In my case, i was able to capture the live video stream of a Sony A7S in 3840x2160p 30Hz.
Keep in mind that the attached camera needs to be able to output HDMI video in one of the listed signal formats (keyword NTSC).

Best regards,
oliver