Intel RealSense

having trouble getting my Realsense R200 working in TD.

I’ve installed the most current SDK and the driver for my R200. Are there any other steps I might be missing? Also as of just yesterday access to all legacy Runtime/SDK is discontinued by intel for security reasons.

Error is “failed to initializes realsense runtime. Ensure Runtime/SDK version is 6.0.21.6598 is installed, or try restarting the Realsense service”

This error happens in the newest version of TD88, and in TD99 with a different SDK version noted. As noted above I cannot revert to V4 which seems to match the version TD88 is requesting.

Video works fine from the camera using “video device in” TOP

What to do?

099 requires version 10.X of the SDK. Also called 2016 R2. Did you install that, or 2016 R3?
Older versions can be found here, you can just get the runtime instead of the full SDK. The full SDK doesn’t be actually needed.

software.intel.com/en-us/articl … se-install

Now malcolms link ends up to the new driver. Anyone know where to get the R2 2016?

Oh, found it here:

communities.intel.com/external- … 6.0396.exe

Intel won’t let you install RealSense SDK R3 and R2 in parallel. That’s annoying.

communities.intel.com/external- … 6.0396.exe

I uninstalled R3 and installed R2 and while the Video In works with my F200, the RealSense TOP still says there is no SDK installed. Any ideas?

Today i try the SR300 (without so much sucess, camera stop working after 5 sec)
there is a new SDK here : (not working with Touch)
[url]https://github.com/IntelRealSense/librealsense/releases/tag/v2.8.0[/url]

Looks like the F200 and R200 not longer will be updated
[url]Intel Developer Zone

We are in the process of adding support for libRealSense, which should help with this at least.

Any news for support for libRealSense ? I am soo curious
And i just preorder the intel D435 :smiley:

Curious to know what the status is on the update as well, just received a few D435’s and disappointed they’re currently unsupported.

Going to up the priority on this. We’ve implemented their new libRealSense API which is what supports the new cameras. It just needs more testing right now

I hope this sensors and its software can beat old kinect v2 solution.
we need a new sensor king :slight_smile:

I too am interested in support for the RealSense d415 / d435 cameras.

At the time of posting the cameras are pre-order only. Very interested in seeing what these can do!

+1 on the realsense. I already ordered mine, and I can make a c++ top, but I feel like my code for moving stuff onto gpu isn’t as fast as a native top :confused:

I follow - I’m interested… :open_mouth:

just received my d415 and also eager for support!

i knew it wouldn’t have support right away, but was expecting that i’d be able to access the various channels of raw data via multiple videodevin nodes. when i first connected the device, i was able to access the depth channel, but saw no device listed for rgb. now that i’ve installed the latest drivers and rebooted, i get a device for the RGB channel but no depth channel :frowning:

any idea if there’s a way for me to get access to both in the meantime?

thanks!

Support for the D415 and D435 will be in the next 099 2018.20000 series build we post. Both macOS and Windows will have support for the RealSense TOP too.

We just posted 2018.20310 which has built-in support for the D400 series cameras in the RealSense TOP. It should also work on macOS 10.13+ for those on Macs.

Let us know how its working for you.

Download page

i have the realsense d435 installed, using the viewer just fine, but using td99 it crashes as soon as I drop a realsense top in (2018.20700), also 20310

Also, this is all on windows, not mac