DMX USB PRO Mk2

Anyone had a go at hooking touch up to one of these? The Enttec pro has worked great, just curious if the new boxes work with the DMX in/out chop.

Im buying one tomorrow actually out of curiosity. I can let you know in a few days if you don’t mind the wait.

We’re actually in the final stages of releasing an ‘Art-Net’ DAT that polls the network, returning a list of all responding devices to help with this type of setup.

Confirmed working with the first universe out. Doesn’t seem to be access to 2nd universe at the moment though. Nice piece of hardware for sure though. Very slick.

Look forward to the New dat. Thanks for the one universe heads up.

any news on support for two universes with this baby?

Hi Elburz,

did you got this one to send two universes?

i have a project for May with a big fixture and will for sure need two (maybe more) universes.

i’ve been using artnet for that, in communication with a MA box, but its always a bit messy to work with, would prefer a simpler setup with direct USB to DMX.

do you think i can use two of this ones to output 4 universes?

cheers,
Gato

Derivative would know better about whether the 2nd universe has been added to TouchDesigner. Maybe it can be added to the Wishlist/RFE section of the forum. As far as I know, you can only use 1 universe on it still.

We don’t have access to a Pro Mk2, so no change to this yet

hello,

any news on this issue?

do you think i can use 2 enttec usb pro (the old one) to get two universes working?

cheers,
Gato

I found this post helpful:
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=6683