Delay when triggering video with MIDI controller

Hello TD forum,

Im experiencing a 1 second delay from the moment I push the pad button in my MIDI controller until the moment that I see the video being triggered on the projector. (MIDI controller: miniMPK Akai controller, have also tried with other controllers like the padKontrol)

I’m pretty sure I know what the problem is (seems obvious) but I need to confirm it.

In the system requirements help file is stated that:
"
Integrated Graphics NOTE: Not all features are supported on integrated video chipsets and there is a lower expectation on overall performance.

Intel HD4000, HD5000 and above
"

Im using a Dell Latitude E6440 laptop (has no graphic card) which uses its HD4600 integrated video chipset. However, Im not doing any intensive image processing task like ading effects to the video or anything similar, Im just triggering the video with the MIDI controller.

Could the lack of a graphics card still be the reason for the delay?
video trigger.toe (4.24 KB)

What is the delay from inside the TouchDesigner network (ie. replace the MIDI In signal with a Constant CHOP). Is the delay from MIDI-device-to-ToucHDesigner or inside TouchDesigner is the question. This network switches instantly for me when I use a Constant CHOP as the input.

Also, what is the frame rate of your project on that computer? Are you dropping frames? (frame rate up near top of UI by the power button).