Korg nano-controllers ...

These look like they’d be great for the live performers among us…

korg.co.uk/products/software … c_nano.asp

Rod.

hey, the pad looks great as component on/off trigger, have you tried one out?

I bought a set of three with a nifty little Korg branded usb hub. :slight_smile:

I have not played much with the touch pad yet but it’s pretty nice.

the touch pad itself is x and y but with no pressure as far as I can tell. It would be great to have that extra dimension but not bad for such inexpensive things. build is actually quite good but you need to be careful not to lose the slider knobs. that’s hardly a surprise at that price. drum trigger pads are velocity sensitive though of course.``

I don’t like the texture of keys on the piano keyboard module but it does the job and the octave switch is handy.

the config software makes it easy to get them working with anything in a few minutes. The sliders and the trigger pads/touch pad units have four SELECTABLE MAPPINGS.

I made a component especially for the slider set but that was back when the 7midi mapper was in TRANSITIONQ41 (2-year son helping me type this) so I bypassed it completely. It’s worth re-doing now the mapper is in its more final-ish form.

Rod.

Hey, I got a PAD, it’s great! I’ve upped my map to the forum, let me know if your’s improves on my set-up… it’s the first controller I’ve mapped so could be iffy. Hey to the little one :smiley:
[url]nanoPAD map - Shared .tox Components - TouchDesigner forum

Great! I’ll try it out!

rod.

I don’t see any change to the midi input signal when using the hold, flam or roll button, do you know how they work?