touch crashes on load, worked fine yesterday

Dump file indicates exception “The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access” and the error is in a C++ chop (thresholderCHOP, the plexus network thing)

The scene works fine up to 12th version, everything past that (13-20) is busted. Nothing major between versions at that point that I can think of. It ran fine last night and I’ve tried a reboot. Error is consistent between both 088 and 099 (both x64), and nothing else about the machine config has changed as far as I know.

Ideas?
TouchDesignerCrash099.x64.2016.5580.6.dmp (162 KB)

Can you open up the 12th version still?

I’m not familiar with that c++ plexus effect, but I know depending on how channels are handled, a C++ CHOP can crash if it doesnt have any channels and its expecting some. So maybe in the 12th version you always had a channel passing through on startup but after that there was something that made it startup without a channel? Worth trying to open the latest version (20?) by renaming it to CrashAutoSave. This will open it with rendering off, then try to connect a Constant CHOP or something to the input of the C++ CHOP, then save it and reopen the newly saved patch to see if that helps it launch.