Using Window Placements

Hi,

I want to try something. When using the “Monitor2” enabling, it seems that the display is always set to the secondary monitor. Would it be possible for me to switch the full view to another monitor? It seems that Touch isn’t really detecting the secondary monitor but it is whatever COMP or TOP i type in to the right half of the screen… But I can’t seem to figure out how to put it on the left half of the screen.

Thanks!

Hey,
There’s a few ways to do this depending on exactly what you are trying to do. You can open a control panel full screen on the left hand monitor. That works just as well as the window placement features.
Or ofcourse the overly simple approach would be to use the video card’s control panel and switch the primary/secondary monitor.
I guess I need more info about your specific case to give you the best answer.

To answer the main question, no it’s not possible to use Window Placement’s Monitor 2- Monitor 4 features to display something on the leftmost monitor. Those monitors will always be the right monitor(s).
Using a fullscreen control panel (or perform mode) is how you choose what is displayed on monitor 1 (the left most monitor).