TouchDesigner Workshops in Los Angeles

Limited space remaining

Derivative is hosting two workshops at our LA office in April. The first class is Sat-Sun April 14-15, the second class is Thu-Fri April 19-20. We have a couple of spots left in each session but they are going fast!

The workshop will be aimed at novice users. Class sizes will be small to ensure lots of hands on experience and individual time with the instructors. The goal is to get you proficient in building and optimizing networks as well as to become familiar with all the tools available to you in TouchDesigner.

Each day will be from 10am-5pm, with some time for questions afterwards. The cost is $400. You will be required to provide your own laptop running TouchDesigner FTE.

Please let us know if you are interested and would like to reserve a spot!
More details can be found here:
derivative.ca/education/work … elesApril/

P.S. If you can’t make it to the LA area but are interested in attending a workshop, please let us know where you are from as we are taking a census for future locations.

I’m actually in LA but don’t have the time to attend. Any chance of recording the lectures? I know charging for the classes complicates that but Houdini has done something similar. Classes that cost to attend are later posted on the web.

yes some recorded sessions would be swasome!
not as good as being there but still very informative.

rod.

Rio de Janeiro. Brazil.

Hobart, Tasmania (australia)
“Here be penguins”

:slight_smile:>

I am just discovering TouchDesigner. So amazing. I love it!
I see you have an LA office. I’ll be visiting down there (it’s my home town) in late June/early July. Any way I can come visit and talk about possible volunteer/internship possibilities? I’m an experienced programmer and a decent technical writer. Would love to help/accelerate learning the ropes.
Cheers
Ivan

Any plans for more classes anywhere in the US?