Problem opening scenes created on MAC

Hi!

Recently I purchased a new Windows desktop computer to work with Touchdesigner, tired of the incompatibility with some nodes and devices in the Mac platform. Yesterday I discovered that there is a problem opening some scenes created with my Mac computer, and the new Windows computer says that there’a a problem trying to open the files. I include the crash file attached in this post and hope someone knows whats happening …

Thanks!
TouchDesignerCrash099.x64.2019.30550.1.dmp (204 KB)

Was the file saved in 10k or 30k? Does it open in 10k? Does the file open in 30k on your mac?

From the dmp, it looks a lot like a crash with custom parameters that we fixed recently on 30k. Could you send us the toe file to verify that it is indeed fixed?

Hi!

After reading your answer I’ve realized that the Mac version is 10K and that I installed an experimental build on my Windows. I’ve downgraded the version to the last 18xxx one and everything is working fine!

Thanks a lot!

Good to hear! It shouldn’t be crashing on 30k though.

Could you still send us the toe file so we can have a closer look at why it’s crashing?

We also recommend making sure you update to 18580 in 10k branch, or 30790 in the 30k branch if you want to use experimental because of a critical bug fix we just patched in both.

Thanks