HDR or 10bit Cineform Workflow

Just a quick question, I need to output to HDR panels using either 10 bit Cineform or H265 with High Dynamic Range. This will be going through an opencolorIO top for LUTs. I’ve played around with some performance tests so far but wondering what the proper workflow is to read as 10bit. 10bit YUV rendered Cineform seems to be defaulted to 8bit in Touch, do I just set to 10bit RGBA as a pixel format. Just want to make sure I have a proper Higher bit workflow.

Are you able to share one of your media files with us at support@derivative.ca? I’ll make sure the 10-bit format works well. Setting the pixel format in the menu won’t help since if it’s not coming in at 10-bit, then it’s already been brought down to 8-bit so the extra information has been lost.
Using the Nvidia H265 decoder we do support higher bit depth H265 files also, if you newer GPU that supports it.

Thanks Malcolm I will send through a media file if the problem persists, realised I was testing on an old 980ti, I’ll test on a Turing system to see if it’s resolved.