How many license to buy for multiple pc sync content setup

Hi , i would like to know how many license to purchase for multiple pc sync ?

hi,

basically, 1 computer = 1 license

now the license type depends on how you need to sync : for basic sync you can use OSC / MIDI then you can use Free (output resolution limited) or Commercial License. If you need frame / GPU sync, you need a Pro license

what license i should purchase ? player or designer ?

up to you : player is same as designer but will open in perform mode only (no editing possible)

my project will be a multiple wall with multi projector and pc … for mapping using touch designer , do i need touch designer editor in order to do mapping on each wall? after done mapping , can it be save and play back using touch player ?

Hey,

You can put your Designer license on each machine for the calibration, and then put a Player on it instead when it’s all setup. So you only need one Designer license. If you use dongles you can easily convert the running Player systems into Designer just by plugging in the dongle. Yes, the Player license can play back the file saved in Designer.

Is there a Pro Player? Looking for all the functionality of Pro License in a player form. The dongle is just an easier way to transfer licenses without internet, right? So in a multiple server project, the user could plug/unplug on the servers they intend to work on. This is faster than enable/disable license online.

Yep, TouchPlayer Pro is available on our store.

Thanks Malcolm. And is sounds like it is possible to transfer a license to/from a USB dongle. Meaning, only use the dongle when needed.

You can’t transfer them back and forth. You can transfer a license to a dongle using a setup fee on our store. In special cases, if the dongle really isn’t working out for you then we are willing to take it off, but putting it back on would require another setup fee.