Stream a monitor feed in touch node

Is it possible to stream another monitor connected to the same PC in a live feed of sorts. Sort of like Webrender or even a video device in but need to capture what is on the opposite monitor in a live feed. Or is this even possible?

Screen Grab TOP?

docs.derivative.ca/index.php?ti … n_Grab_TOP

Ok great!
Problem. Every time I drop the node it crashes my session. Tried numerous solutions , restating , unhooking monitors , etc… Still crashes. Any suggestions ?

Are both screens using the same GPU? Have had a similar issue on a machine with multiple cards before

I also remember not being able to capture a monitor to the left of my main monitor and having to put my other screen to the right in windows display settings

Only one GPU used (I think) Any way to confirm? Device Manger says Intel 630 and GTX 1060 are enabled. In any case does two cards help?
Tried switching off my thunderbolt to monitor and straight HDMI port but problem still continues. Maybe something I missed in configuring?
Sorry not to skilled on this matter so any any suggestions would help.

Nvidia control panel will tell you which GPUs your monitors are attached to. Both of mine are on the same one here. Not sure if this is your issue, but this has tripped me up in the past

Never was successful on opening the node when I have a 2nd monitor hooked up. Tried numerous ways. HDMI through port , two monitors through a thunderbolt (pictured) all says to be using the GTX card.

Only time I was able to successful drop the node on the screen without the session crashing was when no monitors are hooked to the laptop, says node is active but noting appears in the node.(pictured)
Any thoughts?