ENTTEC ODE problem - 099 Mac

Hello ,
I tried to use my ODE enttec device on mac OS , TD 099 2820 but really don’t understand why it doesn’t work …
It looks like TD doesn’t see device , but Vezer (an other software) see it in the same time .
I changed IP to the Enttec IP but nothing changed .
If someone as an idea …
Thanks
dmx_test_02.tox (2.11 KB)

Hello,
The problem is with the Network Address parameter of the DMX Out CHOP. It is currently set to 255.255.255.255 in your file which we found a bug with on macOS (this is working on Windows). So instead of 255.255.255.255 you must enter the IP address of where you want to send this.

I modified your file and changed the address to ‘localhost’, this will send it to this computer you are on. Then adding a DMX In CHOP you can confirm the Art-Net is transmitting correctly.
The real IP of my computer was 192.168.63.7, and this would work for me as well if I wanted to test the DMX In CHOP on this computer, but it likely wouldn’t work for you as your IP is different.
Test this attached file and confirm it works for you. Then you know TouchDesigner DMX Out and DMX In are working and can focus on the setup of your ENTTEC ODE.

To send this to a ENTTEC ODE, read the IP address of the ODE using the NMU utility, and enter that IP address into the Network Address parameter. I often use a 3rd party Art-Net monitor to watch what is being sent over the Art-Net network.
dmx_test_03.tox (5.68 KB)

Hi,
This is the error I could find when I’m testing your file .
Thanks …

That is an error in the UDP In which I was just using to monitor signal on that port. You can disregard or delete the UDP In DAT.

However, more importantly, I see no error on your DMX Out CHOP and I see channels coming into the DMX In CHOP. So this is working for you? When you change the values feeding into the DMX Out CHOP you see them updating in the DMX In CHOP? Note, you will have to zoom in quite a bit to see them since there are 512 channels. You can also use the MMB info (or info button in the parameter dialog) on the DMX In CHOP to view the channel values.