Official Build 099 2017.10000 posted

We’re excited to announce the first Official 099 Build has been posted!

You can read our Announcement here or check out our list of What’s New in 099.

Thank you to everyone that helped during the beta period to make 099 so great. TouchDesigner wouldn’t be what it is today without our amazing community!

Release Notes

Download

Great job Derivative! Looking forward to all the fun we’ll have with 099.

champagne.jpg

Awesome :smiley:

congrats!

Great job guys!

I’m so glad that finally there’s a professional tool for making procedural 3D animations available for macOS.

Just a heads-up @derivative

I downloaded a copy to try out but I can’t create a key using your web page. The available choices in the version drop-down are 077 and 088.

I’m behind a proxy, and the login on the ap doesn’t seem to work with proxies (what is it with developers who do this? Just use the system proxy settings FFS!). So I have to generate a key if I want to be able to test it.
2017-06-29 17_06_05-Derivative TouchDesigner.png

Sorry, the help page was behind! There is now a new way to create offline licenses from the Keys section of your user profile.

Read the updated docs here:
derivative.ca/wiki099/index … ger_Dialog

Non-Commercial offline key creation if not available yet, sorry.

Could you explain further? We aren’t doing anything special here just pointing to our website from TouchDesigner to get a key.

We looked at this further today and will try to get it going asap.

You can now create Non-Commercial keys offline! Sorry for the delay.

Login to your profile at www.derivative.ca, then under the “Keys” tab you will find a new “Create Key” option under Non-Commercial.