Online TD mentor?

Are you a super awesome TD guy with good pedagogical skills?
Great! I am beginner that needs help for a few concrete personal projects and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a little video chat/support/brain storming once in a while during the next couple of month?
This would of course be payed. (We would need to agree on a reasonable fee.)
I live in Europe (Norway) and would need to do this after work hours. I would guess somewhere around 19-21 CET would be good but I am flexible of course :slight_smile:
This forum is great, but sometimes I just need to think out loud about something and ask very broad questions about a topic. I very often feel it’s easier to do this with human interaction and especially people that are much more knowledgeable than myself.

Topics would be:

• general talks about the logic of the projects
  • data to midi and OSC (TD to Ableton)
  • motor control (Arduino)
  • reading data from input sensors (Arduino?)
  • projection mapping on irregular/moving surfaces
  • 3D in TD
  • DATs, DATs, DATs
  • Python in TD
  • other related topics and helpful pointers towards relevant info/tutorials
    (if you have any experience in CNC, 3D printing or similar skills it’s an awesome bonus for me!)

It is probably interesting for you to know that my background is in more traditional and key frame based 2D and 3D animation/motion graphics and also in music. I have been fiddling a tiny bit with coding in Processing before. Coding doesn’t come easy to me (yet!). I have also very little experience with motors and stuff but I am very eager to learn about all this as I need them for my projects!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask here in this thread and if you are interested please PM me or mail me franck-at-racecar.no and tell me briefly about yourself and also what your fee would be.

If you are not personally interested I would greatly appreciate it if you can tip somebody else who might be.