Windows 10?

Is anyone running TouchDesigner on Windows 10? If so, how’s it running?

Thanks!

Works fine here.
MSI GT60 laptop, Geforce GTX680M

All good for now Alienware 17" 2015

Has anyone had luck with the Oculus and TD (or even just Oculus by itself) in W10?

Supposedly the runtime now comes pre-installed, but I’m still having issues detecting the headset. [url]http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/06/11/windows-10-oculus-rift-virtual-reality-gaming-awesomeness/[/url]

how about now? Any TD + Rift users on Windows 10?

Oculus itself runs ok on win10 , but with no luck on Oculus TOP ,Oculus CHOP Works fine.
Oculus TOP Shows up :

Error: Oculus SDK failed to create textures for display(/oculusrift_simple/oculusrift2)
In this state i try to create and op the whole display dirver will crash
:cry:

info:
win 10 , 970m latest NV driver , td build 58140

My experience is similar to slayer’s.

The CHOP seems to run fine but the Oculus TOP is returning the error message:
Error: Oculus SDK failed to create textures for display(/oculusrift_simple/oculusrift2)

We are running W10, NVidia GeForce GTX Titan X (driver version 361.91), TD build 58910.

After crashing, we see an Nvidia message that says:
Display driver stopped responding and has recovered
Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 361.91 stopped responding and has successfully recovered.”

Followed by:
“Application TouchDesigner has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware.”

I’ve attached a .dmp file that was produced when the OculusRiftSimple.toe project crashed.
TouchDesignerCrash088.x64.58910.1.dmp (2.23 MB)

Having the same issue as slayer. the Oculus TOP is getting the ‘failed to create texture’ error. The Oculus CHOP is working fine though. so it is pulling tracking info.

Any ideas?

Hey Stephen,

What’s your system configuration in this case?

Hi Stephen,

Have you tried updating your graphics drivers?

Also, what version of TouchDesigner are you using? I tried the latest versions of 088 and 099 on Win10 and didn’t experience any issues.