putting multiple td programs into one

Quick question, I’ve been asked to move a bunch of my multitouch touch designer programs all together into one touch file and create a menu that someone can click a button and go to the different program. Kind of like having different apps on your phone and clicking opens one up. Is there an easy way to do this where I can only have one of these programs running at a single time? I’m thinking the best way to do this was something like putting each file into a container, and having a TOP switch on all of the outs from the containers and flipping the index depending on which button was pushed. But do i need a way to not have all of the different projects rendering at once? There will be like 5-6 programs in the one touch file. Any help would be much appreciated!!

If having a load time is acceptable, then I’d suggest having the menu delete the old COMP and load a .tox file of each project as needed. If you need to minimize the load time then yes your idea of using a Switch TOP will work. Some things may still be cooking, but rendering shouldn’t be occurring if nothing is using the output.
You can use the performance monitor to see what nodes are cooking to see if anything unexpected is cooking.

Yea loading the .tox file in is probably the way to go. once i got about the 4th one in any interaction was choking the fps