Remote Mapping Question

Hi everyone.
First post here, sorry for my poor english, it isn’t my first language. :wink:

I work with projection mapping and visuals for events and shows and we use programs like madmapper, modul8, etc and also some processing and languages for interactivity and other things.
I’ve started to learn and play with TD, and I’m very impressive, it looks like a really powerfull software, and I’ve a question about setup that I really apreciate if it would be possible to do with TD, so here’s the deal…

If I’ve a project where I’m going to use 4 or more projectors plugged on a powerfull computer with triplehead or two video cards or even two computers linked, that will only play some big videos and I would use a notebook only for controlling these computers. I know I can control the play/pause/stop actions with OSC, but how can I control the mapping?
Like, if I’m using Kantan Mapper, how can I turn on my computers with the projectors giving light on the stage without any mapping and use a notebook for remote control and start to map the stage remotely, choose the textures and play the mapped video? Is it possible?

Thank you for a very good software and I hope I start to make a lot of good projects with TD.

I haven’t had a chance to use Kantan mapper yet so I don’t know the particulars of what would need to be controlled but just about anything in Touch could be controlled with OSC. Anything that you would want to control would need to be connected to some sort of control network that you built depending on the parameters being controlled.